Fashion Sewing 239
Buckle Tent Dress
4 Sessions | Total of 8 hours: (2 hrs/session)
*Pre-Requisite: Starter Bundle / Sewing Machine Knowledge & Cutting Fabrics
Sewing Machine & Tools included. Fabrics & Trims NOT included.
*Important: Dates for the 1st session are listed above. Please submit your body measurements at least 7 DAYS BEFORE YOUR 1ST SESSION, otherwise, your starting date will have to be postponed.
WHAT YOU'LL SEW:
Layer this roomy dress over a fitted top and pair it with heels or sneakers for a preppy look! This pinafore dress features buckles on the straps for easy adjustment or removal. It has an angular sweetheart neckline with a comfy tent silhouette and cute patch pockets.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to create a dress with a fitted bodice with clean-finished edges
- Techniques for installing patch pockets
- Sewing straps and adding adjustable buckles
- Using the overlock and sewing machines for garment construction
- Make Your Order - You will receive a Requirements Email
Submit Body Measurements - Click Here
(Minimum 7 days BEFORE your 1st session)
Book Your Remainder Timeslot/s
(Available timeslots will be provided in the Requirements Email)
THINGS TO BRING FOR THE FIRST SESSION:
|Main Fabric (Non-Stretch Cotton)||2.5 metres|
|Adjustable Buckles (4cm width)||1 pair|
FOR VIRTUAL CLASSES:
Ensure you have all of these materials if you are NOT renting the Sewing Machine Set
- Fabric Scissors
- Fabric Marker/ Chalk
- Paper & Printer
- Sewing Machine
- Optional: Overlock Machine (or zig-zag stitch on a sewing machine)
Have any questions?
Phone/WhatsApp: +65 8139 7787
Class Schedule Dates
(For reference only, NOT for booking)