INT Sewing & Patternmaking Level 2: Top & Skirt
No Dates? Please click here if you are interested
Prerequisite: Sewing & Patternmaking Basic course. Otherwise, please contact us to discuss your level of experience.
10 Session Workshop | Total of 30 hours: (3 hrs/session)
We bring you this carefully crafted leveled-up version to enhance your skills to make you independently more advanced!
Learnt the dress or top & skirt Basic class previously? Now master how to create manipulations from your basic blocks.
We will cover skirt manipulation techniques to design your own skirt; create skirts with lining, vents, and other design details, making them look boutique-bought. Turn your top into a shirt, complete with various collar types, sleeves, plackets, yokes, cuffs, and enhance your patternmaking repertoire! Brimming with methods to fulfill your design aspirations, approach sewing & patternmaking like never before!
What To Bring:
- Master Bodice Block
- Booklet from the BASIC Sewing & Patternmaking course
What You’ll Learn:
- Patternmaking techniques to add design details to skirt: lining, vent, design lines, etc
- How to turn your top into a blouse or shirt complete with cuffs, sleeves, plackets and collars
- Grasp patternmaking approaches to use them on your own in the future to create more advanced designs
- Sewing techniques to complete your designed top and skirt
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time is charged at $30/hr
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable
Individual & group workshops are available to book on request, please enquire. We also offer workshops not listed & can tailor them to suit your needs.
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.