[SkillsFuture] Sewing: Women's Dress (Shift Dress or Jubah)
Beginners may apply.
*SKILLSFUTURE CREDIT CLAIMABLE*
5 Session Workshop | Total of 10 hours: (2 hrs/session)
Pick up the skills to make a cute dress where you get to pick the sleeve length and the skirt length and make it in your selected fabric! Featuring darts to complement your curves, you can choose to sew them or leave them unsewn for a looser fit. Lots of techniques to learn in this class!
You will receive an email requesting for the measurements of the person you would like to work on, kindly submit them at least 5 days BEFORE coming to class.
- Sleeveless & With Sleeves
- Knee Length & Maxi Length
- Side Pockets
All fabrics, sewing tools, machines are provided.
|14th OCT - 18th NOV, every THU||7pm - 9pm, Except 4th Nov||$458/$468||Apply|
|19th OCT - 16th NOV, every TUE||9am - 11am||$458/$468||Apply|
What You’ll Learn:
- Techniques to install sleeves or clean finish edges for a sleeveless outfit
- Installing a discreet invisible zipper
- Adding side pockets
- Handling & using the overlocker and sewing machine
- Using tools necessary for sewing & construction
- Basic understanding of reading patterns & laying out fabric