Sew A Classic Rebecca Page Kingston Jacket by Sew Love Bunny
SEW LOVE BUNNY X FASHION MAKERSPACE
4 Session Workshop | Total of 18 hours: (4.5 hrs/session) [Exclusive one-time only event]
Everybody loves the Kingston Jacket and how cool is it to sew your own? This is a wear-everywhere jacket and a must-have in all wardrobe! Don’t miss the fun and book early for a slot. Participants will learn how to sew the classic Kingston Jacket licensed by Rebecca Page. The sewing sequence will be taught step-by-step and you will see yourself making progress.
All sewing tools machines provided.
Not included are : Fabric, thread, top-stitched thread and snap fasteners
For the advanced-beginner to intermediate who can operate a sewing machine independently and has successfully completed a few sewing projects.
This jacket features:
- 6 pieces front panels & 3 pieces back panels
- Front & back yokes
- Front plackets
- Pockets with pocket flaps
- Collar with optional top-stitched pattern
- Traditional 2-parts long sleeves
- Waistband and waistband taps
- Metal snap fasteners
What You’ll Learn:
- Preparation & assembly of all the various pattern pieces.
- Sewing flat fell seams which is traditionally used for denim jacket where the raw edges are hidden and this method make very strong seam.
- Top stitching using thicker decorative thread to give a beautiful finish to the flat fell seams.
- To use overlocking machine for the professional look.
- Installing snap fasteners
Things to Bring
- 3m woven fabric – Medium weight cotton or light-weight denim, not heavier than 12oz
- 1 spool matching sewing thread
- 2 spools Top-stitch thread
- 13 sets snapped fasteners (15mm size)
You will choose your size for sewing.
- Chest measurement XXS 32 inches to 4XL 59 inches.
Trainer will contact you 2 weeks prior to class commencement.
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- Minimum 2 student signups.
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.
ABOUT SEW LOVE BUNNY:
Dot is an ACTA certified trainer who has been sewing since age 16. She’s passionate about sewing, has a friendly personality and well-liked by many of her students. You can certainly look forward to an enjoyable learning experience.