Series of 3
Kidswear: Reversible Baby Romper (Unisex)
Done some sewing but want to learn professional techniques? You are ready for this class.
Not familiar with the sewing machine? Click here for our Fashion Sewing 101 class.
3 Session Workshop | Total of 9 hours: (3 hrs/session)
HOW DOES IT WORK?
All sewing tools & domestic sewing machines provided.
- 0.5 meters of medium-weight fusible interfacing
- 1m - 1.5m Fabric + 0.5m contrast (optional) (both non-stretch cotton fabric)
- 1cm - 1.5cm wide elastic (1m - 1.5m)
- 5cm wide elastic (1m)
- 2cm to 2.5cm width Velcro (20cm long)
What You’ll Learn
- Building a lined garment and finishing the raw edges
- How to sew up a romper
- Handling & using the sewing machine
- Using tools necessary for sewing & construction
- Basic understanding of reading patterns & laying out fabric
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15-$30/hr
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable.
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.
Our Cut & Sew Series is designed for the beginning sewist, who is ready to apply their new skills and techniques for making garments. It can also be a refresher class for basic techniques!