Series of 1
Boxy Pencil Case
1 Session | Total of 2 hours (2 hrs/session)
To check the class schedule click here.
This class comes in a NEW flexible 3-step format. Refer right below & click here for details.
What You'll Sew:
Wanna get your child involved in making things on their own? Or in need to motivate your child for the new school year? This could be it!
Our popular Pencil Case workshop is for kids ages 7 and up!
All materials, tools & domestic sewing machines provided.
What You’ll Learn:
- Learn how to use a sewing machine
- Understand construction techniques and use different types of footers
- Install a metal zipper with a sewing machine
Please read carefully on how it works, details are elaborated here in this link and will also be sent to your email. You can whatsapp us at 8139 7787 for any further enquiries
- Make Your Order (You will receive an email)
- Book Your Timeslot/s (via the email links sent to you)
- Attend Class
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15-$30/hr
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.