PatchDog Cushion Workshop
MADEBYXUE X FASHION MAKERSPACE
3 Session Workshop | Total of 9 hours: (3 hrs/session) [Exclusive one-time only event]
This workshop will teach you how to make a patchwork doggie to snuggle with. Learn techniques, which can later apply to making quilts.
All materials and sewing tools provided.
- Students must be able to operate a sewing machine
What You’ll Learn:
- Placement & fabric auditions for patchwork
- Chain piecing
- Accurate alignment of seams & perfect points
- Hand-sew with invisible stitches
Things to bring for class:
- Pins, fabric marking pen
- Neutral colour or invisible thread
- Needle for some hand sewing
- Stuffing for cushion; 300gm
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- Minimum 2 student signups.
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.
Check them out at https://www.instagram.com/madebyxue/