[Online Classes] Reversible Baby Romper
For Online Class Only option: Patterns will be available only in softcopy. Physical patterns not included. Physical pattern available HERE.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- How to sew up a romper
- Handling & using the sewing machine
- Using tools necessary for sewing & construction
- Basic understanding of reading patterns & laying out fabric
HOW DO I ACCESS MY ONLINE CLASSES?
- Log Into Your Account/Create An Account
- Add to Cart
- Check Out
- Kindly check your email. You will receive an email to set your password and access the student portal.
- For those who purchased Online Class Only, you will need to print out your draft out before attending your Online Classes.
- Please allow up to 14 working days from submission of the measurements for us to send the draft (and Material Kit).
WHAT DO I NEED?
TOOLS & MATERIALS NEEDED:
(Kindly ensure you have all of these materials if you are not purchasing the Material Kit*)
- 1 - 1.5m non-stretch cotton
- 0.5m contrast non-stretch cotton (optional)
- 1cm to 2cm wide elastic (15cm)
- 2cm to 2.5cm width Velcro (20cm)
- Fabric chalk or fabric marker
- Thread and bobbin
- Fabric scissors
- Pins or clips
- Printer & Paper
- Sewing Machine
- Optional: Overlock Machine (or zig-zag stitch on a sewing machine)
OUR MATERIAL KIT COMES WITH: [Tools/Machines not included]
1. Fully Prepared Fabric
- Ironed & Cut Out in your size
- All Panels labelled
- Darts marked, edges overlocked, notches cut
2. Hardcopy Patterns & Essential Sewing Notions
- Threads for sewing
- Paper patterns in both soft & hardcopy
So you can sit back, relax and have all materials delivered right to your doorstep.
- Please allow up to 14 working days from submission of the measurements for us to send the draft (and Material Kit)
Sewing machine (with tools) & overlock machine available for Rent & Sale here.
Have any questions?
You can contact us: 8139 7787 or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.