[Online Classes] Cowl Neck Flared Top
This lovely semi-formal collared romper features a wide sewn-in wrap that cinches beautifully at the waist. Your interpretation of it can give this dress a retro or modish flair with your choice of prints! Gather your hair up and let the sharp collar elongate your neck or let it fall around in bouncy waves; this look will surely bring out the stylish vibe in you.
For Online Class Only option: Patterns will be available only in softcopy. Physical patterns not included. Physical pattern available HERE.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Learn how to construct on a bias
- Clean finishing techniques for a neckline and armhole
- How to create a keyhole feature to widen the neckline
- How to sew up a cowl neck with a collar
- Handling & using the sewing machine
- Using tools necessary for sewing & construction
- Basic understanding of reading patterns & laying out fabric
- Fill in your measurements here: Womenswear Measurement
HOW DO I ACCESS MY ONLINE CLASSES?
- Log Into Your Account/Create An Account
- Add to Cart
- Check Out.
- Kindly check your email. You will receive an email to set your password and access the student portal.
- For those who purchased Online Class Only, you will need to print out your draft out before attending your Online Classes.
- Please allow up to 14 working days from submission of the measurements for us to send the draft (and Material Kit).
WHAT DO I NEED?
TOOLS & MATERIALS NEEDED:
(Kindly ensure you have all of these materials if you are not purchasing the Material Kit*)
3m non-stretch cotton fabric
- 0.5m soft to medium-weight interfacing (depending on desires stiffness)
- 2 pairs of hook & eye
- Fabric chalk or fabric marker
- Thread and bobbin
- Fabric scissors
- Pins or clips
- Printer & Paper
- Sewing Machine
OUR MATERIAL KIT COMES WITH: [Tools/Machines not included]
1. Fully Prepared Fabric
- Ironed & Cut Out
2. Hardcopy Patterns & Essential Sewing Notions
- Sewing Threads
- 2 pairs of hook & eye
- Paper patterns in both soft & hardcopy
So you can sit back, relax and have all materials delivered right to your doorstep.
- Please allow up to 14 working days from submission of the measurements for us to send the draft (and Material Kit)
Sewing machine (with tools) & overlock machine available for Rent & Sale here.
Have any questions?
You can contact us: 8139 7787 or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.