Meow..Meow Cat Bag Charm & Wool Felting Workshop by Lily's Handmade
LILY’S HANDMADE X FASHION MAKERSPACE
1 Session Workshop | Total of 4 hours [Exclusive one-time only event]
FOR AGES 15 & ABOVE
This is an introduction to basic bag charm making and wool felting.
Love Unique Furry Bag Charm but do not know how to go about doing it? Well, you have came to the right place. You will learn two skills in one workshop. There will be a sense of accomplishment for fulfilling the desire of self-making the furry cat bag charm for this workshop. You can make this Cat-Bag Charm as one of bag charm collections.
No Prior Sewing or Felting experience is required.
All Sewing Tools and Materials will be provided for the Workshop
What You’ll Learn:
- Basic hand-sewing techniques to join 2 pieces of fabrics together
- Wool felting the cat’s snout, nose and mouth
- Stuffing the cat, aligning the ears and setting the eyes.
What You’ll Bring Back Home:
- Finished Cat Bag Charm (approx: 9cm in length)
- Notes with templates will be provided after the workshop
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- Minimum 2 student signups.
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.
Lily is a graduate from RMIT, formally trained in graphic designs. She has been in handmade industry for almost 10 years and actively coaching trainees in sewing, calligraphy, wool felting, crochet and other handmade products.
Check her out at: