Series of 1
Lavender Scented Cat Bag Charm Workshop
LILY’S HANDMADE X FASHION MAKERSPACE
1 Session Workshop | Total of 3 hours [Exclusive one-time only event]
Love Scented Bag Charm but do not know how to go about doing it ? This class is perfect for you. Besides learning to make a Scented Bag Charm, you will also pick up the skills of basic embroidery when you sign up for this limited space course.
This is an introduction to basic bag charm making and embroidery.
No Prior Sewing or Embroidery experience is required. For ages 15 and above.
All Sewing Tools and Materials will be provided for the Workshop.
What You’ll Learn:
- Basic hand-sewing techniques to join 2 pieces of mohair fabrics together
- The techniques of hand-embroidery of nose and eyes
- Attachment of the keys-ring to the bag charm
- Stuffing the cat-head
- Learn how to close the openings of the cat-head after stuffing
- Learn how to add fragrance to your bag charm with essential oils
What You’ll Bring Back Home:
- Finished Lavender-scented Cat Bag Charm (approx: 9cm in width)
- Notes with templates will be provided after the workshop
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- Minimum 2 student signups.
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.
Lily is a graduate from RMIT, formally trained in graphic designs. She has been in handmade industry for almost 10 years and actively coaching trainees in sewing, calligraphy, wool felting, crochet and other handmade products.
Check her out at: