Series of 2
Fashion Sewing 228 – Kimono Cardigan* Custom Fit
Done some sewing but want to learn professional techniques? You are ready for this class.
2 Session Workshop | Total of 6 hours: (3 hrs/session)
THIS IS A CUSTOM FIT CLASS - All patterns are customized to your size.
All sewing tools & domestic sewing machines provided.
- 3m + 0.5m contrast, both non-stretch cotton fabric)
What You’ll Learn
- Installing a neckline placket to an open front cardigan
- Constructing a simple outerwear
- Handling & using the sewing machine
- Using tools necessary for sewing & construction
- Basic understanding of reading patterns & laying out fabric
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15-$30/hr
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable.
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.
Our Cut & Sew Series is designed for the beginning sewist, who is ready to apply their new skills and techniques for making garments. It can also be a refresher class for basic techniques!