Series of 4
Kidswear: Girls' Flute Hem Dress K206 *Custom Fit
Done some sewing but want to learn professional techniques? You are ready for this class.
Not familiar with the sewing machine? Click here for our Fashion Sewing 101 class.
4 Session Workshop | Total of 12 hours: (3 hrs/session)
This fun asymmetrical fluted hem creates a sprightly detail for this dress! Create a comfy sleeveless dress that comes with an adorable peplum and patch pocket for your lil’ girl.
Complete this lovely dress in just 4 sessions and let your kid to twirl around in happiness as she puts on her personalized getup made just for her! Finally, add Chinese knot buttons to give it a CNY touch!
THIS IS A CUSTOM FIT CLASS - All patterns are customized to your size.
Contact us at least 1 week before the class start date for us to take your measurements (Contact No: 81397787 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
All sewing tools & domestic sewing machines provided.
Fabric & Zippers not included – Non-stretch cotton fabrics recommended
Your First Session:
- 1 Chinese knot button
- 12″ Concealed zipper
- Fabric Option A (No Contrast) | 1.5m non-stretch cotton fabric
- Fabric Option B (With Contrast) | 1m + 1.5m of contrast non-stretch cotton fabric
What You’ll Learn
- Installing an asymmetrical peplum skirt
- Concealed zipper installation
- Sewing up a patch pocket
- Finishing of a comfy sleeveless dress
- Fabric pattern layout and cutting techniques
- Overlocking raw edges
- Seaming & topstitching
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15-$30/hr
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable
This class is part of our 200 Fashion Sewing Series, designed for the beginning sewist who is ready to apply their new skills and techniques to making garments. It can also be a refresher class for basic techniques!