Kids Holiday Sewing Camp: Accessories (3-day)
FOR AGES 6 - 13! Girls & Boys Welcome! Suitable for beginners.
3 Session Workshop | Total of 7.5 hours
Let your kids indulge in more activities to engage their creative and crafty hands! This 3-day workshop will have your kids learn sewing through making 3 useful items, from a Namecard Holder, a Zipper Messenger Sling Bag & a roomy Waterbottle Holder!
Kids will learn to sew from scratch, guided by our friendly trainers.
All materials, tools & domestic sewing machines provided.
What You’ll Learn:
- A guided process from learning how to use the sewing machine to constructing bags!
- Pick up techniques to make a Namecard Holder, a Zipper Messenger Sling Bag & a Waterbottle Holder
Dear Parents & Guardians, if you would like to sit in the class with your kids, you may do so at an add-on fee of $10/session. However, no additional materials will be provided.
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 3 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15-$30/hr
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.