Series of 1
Kids Drawstring Backpack
1 Session | Total of 2 hours (2 hrs/session)
To check the class schedule click here.
This class comes in a NEW flexible 3-step format. Refer right below & click here for details.
What You'll Sew:
This fun & fulfilling workshop will get your child to see what craft skills and sewing can do! A functional and water-resistant oil-cloth backpack featuring a drawstring pull feature, measuring approximately 31cm (width) by 35cm (height). Learn the skills to make more of these cute babies!
All materials, tools & domestic sewing machines provided.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to operate and handle a sewing machine!
- How to join seams and create a drawstring feature
- Finishing techniques and hemming
Please read carefully on how it works, details are elaborated here in this link and will also be sent to your email. You can whatsapp us at 8139 7787 for any further enquiries
- Make Your Order (You will receive an email)
- Book Your Timeslot/s (via the email links sent to you)
- Attend Class
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15-$30/hr
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.