Series of 1
Kids' Craft Apron
1 Session | Total of 2 hours (2 hrs/session)
To check the class schedule click here.
This class comes in a NEW flexible 3-step format. Refer right below & click here for details.
What You'll Sew:
All materials, tools & domestic sewing machines provided. You do not need to bring anything!
Have your kids ever thought of making their own wearables? Well fret not! With our easy to understand steps and directions, they will be on their way to creating their own functional apron!
Be it for painting or baking, this apron lets your child get their hands dirty whilst doing their creative work. Let your kid learn how to handle the sewing machine and get nifty with their fingers!
All materials, tools & domestic sewing machines provided.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to operate and handle a sewing machine!
- Finishing techniques and hemming
- Make your very own apron by the end of the class
Please read carefully on how it works, details are elaborated here in this link and will also be sent to your email. You can whatsapp us at 8139 7787 for any further enquiries
- Make Your Order (You will receive an email)
- Book Your Timeslot/s (via the email links sent to you)
- Attend Class
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15-$30/hr
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.