Series of 1
Kids Fashion Sewing 101 + Kids Mask Cover
Suitable for kids ages 7-14. Those above 14 can join in Fashion Sewing 101
*MASK COVER FOR A LIMITED TIME PERIOD ONLY!
1 Session Workshop | Total of 2 Hours
Welcome your kids to the creative world of sewing and making things from scratch! We have crafted this course so that your kids walk away with the basic skills to use the sewing machine to make their own projects.
Due to the current situation, we're temporarily including a Mask Cover as part of the sewing exercise, with an opening for you to insert your filter or surgical mask.
Kids with no experience are welcome.
All materials, tools & domestic sewing machines provided.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to setup and operate domestic machines and use the tools necessary for sewing.
- How to sew pleats & create a mask cover
- Hands-on stitching practice and pick up many sewing tips from our trainers
- Practice seam allowances, how to align fabrics and learn where to sew
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 3 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15 - $30/hr
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.