Series of 4
Kidswear: Jumpsuit K205
Done some sewing but want to learn professional techniques? You are ready for this class.
Not familiar with the sewing machine? Click here for our Fashion Sewing 101 class.
4 Session Workshop | Total of 12 hours: (3 hrs/session)
This fun asymmetrical fluted hem creates a sprightly detail for this dress! Create a comfy sleeveless dress that comes with an adorable peplum and patch pocket for your lil’ girl.
Complete this lovely dress in just 4 sessions and let your kid to twirl around in happiness as she puts on her personalised getup made just for her! Finally, add Chinese knot buttons to give it a CNY touch!
3 Sizes Suitable: 1-2 years | 3-4 years | 5-6 years
If your measurements fall out of this range, please call us at 68025482 or email us at email@example.com to pre-arrange a custom draft. Additional charges may apply.
All sewing tools & domestic sewing machines provided.
Fabric & Zippers not included – Non-stretch cotton fabrics recommended
Your First Session:
- 1 Chinese knot button
- 12″ concealed zip
- Fabric Option A (No Contrast) | 1.5m non-stretch cotton fabric
- Fabric Option B (With Contrast)- 1m + 0.5m of contrast non-stretch cotton fabric
Do get in touch for any clarifications.
What You’ll Learn:
- An overview and basic understanding of kidswear pattern reading.
- Pattern layout and cutting techniques
- How to create ruffles and sandwich them within the lining
- Install a lining and finish with beautifully curved sleeveless seams
- How to press & prepare interfacing for garment pieces
- Operate and utilize domestic sewing machine
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15-$30/hr (GST incl.)
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable