Series of 3
Fashion Sewing 307 - Menswear Resort Shirt* Custom Fit
This shirt has drop shoulder seams and boxy sleeves, for a roomy fit. Use linen fabric for that perfect Bahamas feel! Construct and assemble a neatly made easy-to-wear wardrobe staple for yourself or the man you love!
What You’ll Learn
- Construction techniques using a sewing machine
- Installation of slit neckline detail with facing
- Prepping and attaching short sleeves
- Installing patch pockets
THIS IS A CUSTOM FIT CLASS - All patterns are customized to your size.
Contact us at least 1 week before the class start date for us to take your measurements (Contact No: 81397787/ Email: email@example.com)
All sewing tools & domestic sewing machines provided.
Fabric & Buttons not included – Non-stretch cotton fabrics recommended
Your First Session:
- Fabric 2.5m (Linen or cotton fabric recommended)
Do get in touch for any clarifications.
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15-$30/hr
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.
Our Cut & Sew Series is designed for the beginning sewist who is ready to apply their new skills and techniques to making garments. It can also be a refresher class for basic techniques!