Series of 3
Fashion Sewing 307 - Menswear Resort Shirt* Custom Fit
Done some sewing but want to learn professional techniques? You are ready for this class.
Not familiar with the sewing machine? Click here for our Fashion Sewing 101 class.
This shirt has drop shoulder seams and boxy sleeves, for a roomy fit. Use linen fabric for that perfect Bahamas feel! Construct and assemble a neatly made easy-to-wear wardrobe staple for yourself or the man you love!
What You’ll Learn
- Construction techniques using a sewing machine
- Installation of slit neckline detail with facing
- Prepping and attaching short sleeves
- Installing patch pockets
THIS IS A CUSTOM FIT CLASS - All patterns are customized to your size.
Contact us at least 1 week before the class start date for us to take your measurements (Contact No: 81397787/ Email: email@example.com)
All sewing tools & domestic sewing machines provided.
Fabric & Buttons not included – Non-stretch cotton fabrics recommended
Your First Session:
- Fabric 2.5m (Linen or cotton fabric recommended)
Do get in touch for any clarifications.
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15-$30/hr
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.
Our Cut & Sew Series is designed for the beginning sewist who is ready to apply their new skills and techniques to making garments. It can also be a refresher class for basic techniques!