Series of 4
Fashion Sewing 305 - Menswear Baju Raya *Custom Fit
Done some sewing but want to learn professional techniques? You are ready for this class.
Not familiar with the sewing machine? Click here for our Fashion Sewing 101 class.
4 Session Workshop | Total of 12 hours: (3 hrs/session)
*Exclusive Hari Raya collection!
This everyday shirt for men comes with patch pockets and a V-shaped placket. This casual relaxed fit makes it very wearable and and manageable to make- we welcome both ladies and guys alike to come attempt this stylish baju.
This shirt has the option of long or short sleeves so let us know when you make your order. Pick up sewing and cutting techniques, understand pattern-reading, construct and assemble a neatly made easy-to-wear wardrobe staple for yourself or the man you love!
THIS IS A CUSTOM FIT CLASS - All patterns are customized to your size.
Contact us at least 1 week before the class start date for us to take your measurements (Contact No: 81397787/ Email: email@example.com)
All sewing tools & domestic sewing machines provided.
Fabric not included – Non-stretch cotton fabrics recommended
For your First Session, please bring:
- Fabric Option A (No Contrast) | 3m non-stretch cotton fabric
- Fabric Option B (With Contrast) | 2.5m + 0.5m of contrast non-stretch cotton fabric
Do get in touch for any clarifications.
What You’ll Learn
- Installation of V-neck placket
- Prepping and attaching short sleeves
- Installing patch pockets
- Pattern laying & cutting
- Handling & usage of domestic overlock and sewing machine.
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15-$30/hr (GST incl.)
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.
Our 300 Fashion Sewing Series is designed for the beginning sewist who is ready to apply their new skills and techniques to making garments. It can also be a refresher class for basic techniques!