Series of 3
Fashion Sewing 224 – Side Split Wrap Skirt *Custom Fit
Done some sewing but want to learn professional techniques? You are ready for this class.
Not familiar with the sewing machine? Click here for our Fashion Sewing 101 class.
3 Session Workshop | Total of 9 hours: (3 hrs/session)
THIS IS A CUSTOM FIT CLASS - All patterns are customized to your size.
Fabric & Zippers not included – Non-stretch cotton fabrics recommended.
Fabric (2m non-stretch cotton fabric)
- 0.5m medium-weight fusible interfacing
- 10" concealed/ invisible zipper
What You’ll Learn
- Techniques to create a wrap waistband tie feature
- How to create a slit in your garment
- Installing an invisible/ concealed zipper
- Handling & using the sewing machine and overlock machine
- Using tools necessary for sewing & construction
- Basic understanding of reading patterns & laying out fabric
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15-$30/hr
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable.
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.
Our Cut & Sew Series is designed for the beginning sewist, who is ready to apply their new skills and techniques for making garments. It can also be a refresher class for basic techniques!