Series of 4
Fashion Sewing 220 – Asymmetric Flap Dress *Custom Fit
4 Sessions | Total of 8 hours: (2 hrs/session)
NEW flexible 5-step booking format, click here to find out more.
What You'll Sew:
You can co-ord this piece with your daughter in K208 Asymmetric Girl's Dress with Flap!
Going out for a gathering or with the family? This fun, flirty dress comes with a flap in the front and offers a relaxed and comfortable fit for all your eating and shopping activities. Featuring clean lines, sleeveless armhole, a strap, and an asymmetrical hemline that'll make you look chic and fashionable!This versatile dress has a flared silhouette and contrast straps that match with the panels. Understand the techniques for layering your garment, learn how to cut efficiently, and assemble an easy-to-wear outfit for yourself! This class is suitable for beginners.
What You’ll Learn:
- Sewing & finishing techniques for adding layers onto a garment
- Sewing & finishing methods for straps and sleeveless armholes
- Pattern laying & cutting
- Handling & usage of domestic overlock and sewing machine.
What Materials Do I Need to Buy?
Fabric Option A (Without Contrast)
3 meters non-stretch cotton fabric
Fabric Option B (With Contrast)
5m (main for the inner dress)
1m (contrast for the flap)
0.5m (contrast for the strap) in non-stretch cotton fabric
What Should I Bring For My 1st Session?
- Cut fabrics
- Paper patterns
Please read carefully on how it works, details are elaborated here in this link and will also be sent to your email. You can whatsapp us at 8139 7787 for any further enquiries
- Make Your Order (You will receive an email)
- Take & Submit Measurements (14 days before the 1st session)
- Book Your Timeslot/s (via the email links sent to you)
- Receive Paper Patterns & Cut Your Fabrics (courier is free)
- Attend Class
- As all patterns are customized to your size, body measurements must be submitted 14 days BEFORE your 1st session
- Printed Patterns will be couriered to your registered address for FREE within 9 Days upon submission. Kindly ensure that the address in your account is correct.
- Please CUT your fabrics BEFORE attending the 1st session
- Sewing tools & machines are provided in class
- Fabrics & Trims are not included.
- Recommended: Non-stretch cotton fabrics
- Additional studio slot will be charged $30/hr
- Rescheduling fees apply. Kindly refer to our class policies
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable.
- The slot you booked may be postponed if it has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.