Series of 4
Kidswear: Girl's V-Neck Flutter Sleeve Jumpsuit K211 | ONLEWO X FMS
Not familiar with the sewing machine? Click here for our Fashion Sewing 101 class.
4 Session Workshop | Total of 12 hours: (3 hrs/session)
Accompany it with a matching V-Neck Flutter Jumpsuit for yourself!
This 2-piece set for kids features a cute double-layered flutter sleeve top with an elastic waist, as well as an elasticized pants with a pocket. The top has a snap button placket for ease of wearing and the expandable areas allow for some future sizing up!
The jumpsuit is sewn in the "Seal Playground" and "Elephant Playground" fabrics.
THIS IS A CUSTOM FIT CLASS - All patterns are customized to your size.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
All sewing tools & domestic sewing machines provided.
Fabric not included – Non-stretch cotton fabrics recommended.
- WITHOUT CONTRAST 1.5 metres of non-stretch cotton fabric
- WITH CONTRAST 1 metre of Fabric A with 0.5 metres of Fabric B, both in non-stretch cotton
What You’ll Learn
- Adding snap buttons and creating a half button placket
- Adding flutter sleeves
- Sewing up pants with an elasticized waistband
- Installing a side seam pocket
- Using tools necessary for sewing
- Basic understanding of reading patterns & applying their uses
- Handling & usage of domestic overlock and sewing machine
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15-$30/hr
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable.
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.
Story about the "Seal & Elephant Playground" Prints:
Celebrating the piece of heaven where we create our own version of police and thieves with our bare feet, laughters and sweat on a sunny afternoon! This collection of playground inspired prints reminds us of our child-like selves, the passing of precious times and to never stop playing in life!
Onlewo 安乐窝 draws inspiration from its Singapore root to create pattern designs with stories. Through our contemporary rendition of heritage, places and culture in Singapore and Asia, expressed on home, fashion and lifestyle goods, we hope to connect people and memories, enliven conversations and ignite new passions.
Check them out at: https://onlewo.com/