Fashion Sewing 207B
Shift Dress with Sleeves
5 Sessions | Total of 10 hours: (2 hrs/session)
Pre-requisite: Starter Bundle / Sewing Machine Knowledge & Cutting Fabrics
Sewing Machine & Tools included. Fabrics & Trims NOT included.
*IMPT: Dates for the 1st session are listed above. Please submit your body measurements at least 7 days before your 1st session, otherwise, your starting date will have to be postponed.
WHAT YOU'LL SEW:
Pick up the skills to make a cute sheath dress in your own desired fabric! Featuring a bust dart to compliment your curves and sleeves to complete the look. This dress is an absolute staple for your dress-down Fridays or your pointy-heeled weekdays! In this 3 session workshop chock full of tricks-of-the-trade, you will get to use a domestic serger to overlock edges, plus how to lay & cut patterns, install an invisible zipper and more importantly, learn the techniques to make your dream outfit!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Techniques to clean finish edges for a sleeved outfit
- Installing a discreet invisible zipper
- Handling & using the overlocker and sewing machine
- Using tools necessary for sewing & construction
- Basic understanding of reading patterns & laying out fabric
- Make Your Order - You will receive a Requirements Email
Submit Body Measurements - Click Here
(Minimum 7 days BEFORE your 1st session)
Book Your Remainder Timeslot/s
(Available timeslots will be provided in the Requirements Email)
THINGS TO BRING FOR THE FIRST SESSION:
|Non-Stretch Cotton||2.5 metres|
|Invisible Zipper||22 Inch|
|Light-Weight Fusible Interfacing||0.5 metres|
*Zipper can be purchased from Lye Nai Shiong & Ribbing from Sing Mui Heng
- Select "CUT FOR ME" upon checkout for our Cutting & Overlocking Service if you want to save time!
- If you would like to purchase our fabrics - Click Here
- If you would like to rent/purchase them all together - Click Here
FOR ONLINE CLASSES:
Ensure you have all of these materials if you are NOT renting the Sewing Machine Set
- Fabric Scissors
- Fabric Marker/ Chalk
- Paper & Printer
- Sewing Machine
- Optional: Overlock Machine (or zig-zag stitch on a sewing machine)
Have any questions?
You can contact us: 81397787 or Email: email@example.com
Class Schedule Dates
(For reference only, NOT for booking)