Series of 3
Fashion Sewing 202 – Flared Skirt *Custom Fit
Done some sewing but want to learn professional techniques? You are ready for this class.
Not familiar with the sewing machine? Click here for our Fashion Sewing 101 class.
3 Session Workshop | Total of 9 hours: (3 hrs/session)
Flaunt this 50’s-inspired retro skirt & master a timeless piece for your wardrobe. Classic never goes out of style – the graceful drapes of this silhouette can be most flattering for different figure types!
In this 3 session workshop chock full of tricks-of-the-trade, you will also get to use a domestic serger to overlock edges, plus how to lay & cut patterns, install a side seam pocket, button + placket side closure and put on a straight waistband.
THIS IS A CUSTOM FIT CLASS - All patterns are customized to your size.
Contact us at least 1 week before the class start date for us to take your measurements (Contact No: 81397787 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
All sewing tools & domestic sewing machines provided.
Fabric & Zippers are not included – Non-stretch cotton fabrics recommended.
For your first session, please bring:
- Fabric (3m non-stretch cotton fabric)
- 8" Invisible Zipper
Do get in touch for any clarifications.
What You’ll Learn
- Using tools necessary for sewing
- Basic understanding of reading patterns & applying their uses
- Handling & usage of domestic overlock and sewing machine
- Clean-finishing fabric edges
- Installing a side seam pocket
- Install button placket & loops
- Prep & attach straight waistband.
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15-$30/hr
This course is not SkillsFuture claimable.
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.