Fashion Sewing 202 – Flared Skirt *Custom Fit
3 Session Workshop | Total of 9 hours: (3 hrs/session)
Flaunt this 50’s-inspired retro skirt & master a timeless piece for your wardrobe. Classic never goes out of style – the graceful drapes of this silhouette can be most flattering for different figure types!
In this 3 session workshop chock full of tricks-of-the-trade, you will also get to use a domestic serger to overlock edges, plus how to lay & cut patterns, install a side seam pocket, button + placket side closure and put on a straight waistband.
THIS IS A CUSTOM FIT CLASS - All patterns are customized to your size.
Contact us at least 1 week before the class start date for us to take your measurements (Contact No: 81397787/ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Keen to purchase cotton fabrics from our studio ?
All sewing tools & domestic sewing machines provided.
Fabric & Zippers not included – Non-stretch cotton fabrics recommended
For your first session, please bring:
- Fabric (3m non-stretch cotton fabric)
- 8" Invisible Zipper
- Basic Sewing Tools (Snippers, Fabric Scissors, Pins, Unpicker, Fabric Marker/ Chalk)
- Sewing Machine
- Overlock Machine
Do get in touch for any clarifications.
What You’ll Learn
- Using tools necessary for sewing
- Basic understanding of reading patterns & applying their uses
- Handling & usage of domestic overlock and sewing machine
- Clean-finishing fabric edges
- Installing a side seam pocket
- Install button placket & loops
- Prep & attach straight waistband
Keen to purchase cotton fabrics from our studio ? Click Here
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15-$30/hr
This course is not SkillsFuture claimable
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.