[E-Classes] Structured Geometric Bow Top *Custom Fit
E-Classes : Structured Geometric Bow Top *Custom Fit
For the Beginner to Experienced Sewists.
In this comprehensive course, we teach you right from the start from threading the sewing machine and overlocker, to tension adjustments, techniques for cutting fabrics and interfacing tips. After that we will cover the techniques and detailed sequences on how you can create a sophisticated semi-fitted top with a structured bowtie extension at the back.
This dimensional piece delivers a classic look in the front, contrasted by a unique back detail. Pick your material of choice, from crisp cotton poplin to laid-back linen fabric to create different looks.
If you’re already an avid sewer, you may skip the 101 portions and head straight to the sewing sequences where we also include many tips to finish off your garments more professionally.
What You’ll Learn
- How to add structure to your garment
- Constructing an extension for back-bow
- Learn how to read sewing patterns
- Learn how to use an overlocker sewing machine
- Learn how to interface your clothes
How Do I Access My E-Classes?
THIS IS A CUSTOM FIT CLASS - All patterns are customized to your size.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
We will be sending you the customised draft in softcopy, 7 working days from receipt of measurement form through email. We will notify you once the draft is ready.
For those who purchased without Material Kit, you will need to print out your drafts before attending your E-Class.
TOOLS & MATERIALS NEEDED:
[Ensure you have all of these materials if you are not purchasing the Material Kit*]
- Fabric (Approximately 2.5meters. Cotton Poplin, Broadcloth or linen fabric recommended)
- Light to medium weight single-sided fusible interfacing (depending on desired stiffness)
- Basic Sewing Tools (Snippers, Fabric Scissors, Pins, Unpicker, Fabric Marker/ Chalk, Tracing Wheel, Chalk Paper, Hand Sewing Needles)
- Printer & Paper
- Sewing Machine
- Optional: Overlock Machine (or zig-zag with the sewing machine)
OUR MATERIAL KIT INCLUDES [Tools & Machines Not Included]
1. Fully Prepared Fabric (Material Kit A Or Material Kit B)
- Ironed & Cut Out in your size
- All Panels labelled
- Interfacing cut & fused to fabric
- Darts traced, edges overlocked, notches cut
- Belt Loops sewn and prepared
2. Hardcopy Patterns & Essential Sewing Notions
- Matching Threads
- Paper patterns in both soft & hardcopy
So you can sit back, relax and have all materials delivered right to your doorstep.
Material Kit deliveries take up till 10 Working Days. Unfortunately we can only ship locally at the moment.
Sewing machine (with tools) & overlock machine available for rent/sale here.
Have any questions?
You can contact us: 81397787 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org