[E-Classes] Reversible Bucket Hat
E-Classes: Reversible Bucket Hat
Let the sun come shining with this reversible fisherman's bucket hat! It comes with a wide brim and in small or big sizes and gives you shade and style at the same time! In this class, you will learn how to sew on curves, cylindrical shapes and multiple techniques that you can even apply to bucket bags in future.
This is a fun class to do with friends or family, and you can even wear matching headgear!
For E-Class Only option: Patterns will be available only in softcopy. Physical patterns not included. Physical pattern available HERE.
What You’ll Learn:
- Use the tools & operate machines necessary for sewing.
- Techniques to sew curves and cylindrical shapes
- Seaming and decorative quilting topstitches
- Reversible sewing techniques and incorporating a lining layer
How Do I Access My E-Classes?
For those who purchased without Material Kit, you will need to print out your draft out before attending your E-Class
TOOLS & MATERIALS NEEDED:
(Kindly ensure you have all of these materials if you are not purchasing the Material Kit*)
- 0.5m main fabric
- 0.5m contrast fabric
- 0.5m fusible interfacing
- Fabric chalk or fabric marker
- Thread and bobbin
- Fabric scissors
- Pins or clips
- Printer & Paper
- Sewing Machine
OUR MATERIAL KIT COMES WITH: [Tools/Machines not included]
1. Fully Prepared Fabric (Material Kit A Or Material Kit B)
- Ironed & Cut Out
2. Hardcopy Patterns & Essential Sewing Notions
- Matching threads
- Paper patterns in both soft & hardcopy
So you can sit back, relax and have all materials delivered right to your doorstep.
Please allow for 10 working days from receipt of measurement form for delivery of Material Kit.
Sewing machine (with tools) & overlock machine available for Rent & Sale here.
Have any questions?
You can contact us: 81397787 or Email: email@example.com