[E-Classes] Reversible Baby Romper (Unisex)
E-Classes: Reversible Baby Romper (Unisex)
What You’ll Learn
- Building a lined garment and finishing the raw edges
- How to sew up a romper
- Handling & using the sewing machine
- Using tools necessary for sewing & construction
- Basic understanding of reading patterns & laying out fabric
Steps To Access Your E-Class
THIS IS A CUSTOM FIT CLASS - All patterns are customized to your size.
We will be sending you the customised draft in softcopy, 7 working days from receipt of measurement form through email. We will notify you once the draft is ready.
For those who purchased without Material Kit, you will need to print out your drafts before attending your E-Class
TOOLS & MATERIALS NEEDED:
[Ensure you have all of these materials if you are not purchasing the Material Kit*]
- Fabric (1 to 1.5m + 0.5m contrast (optional), both non-stretch cotton fabric)
- 1cm to 2cm wide elastic (15cm)
- 2cm to 2.5cm width Velcro (20cm)
- Fabric Scissors
- Fabric Marker/ Chalk
- Paper & Printer
- Sewing Machine
- Optional: Overlock Machine (or a zig-zag stitch on a sewing machine)
OUR MATERIAL KIT INCLUDES: [Tools & Machines Not Included]
1. Fully Prepared Fabric
- Ironed & Cut Out in your size
- All Panels labelled
- Darts marked, edges overlocked, notches cut
2. Hardcopy Patterns & Essential Sewing Notions
- Threads for sewing
- Paper patterns in both soft & hardcopy
So you can sit back, relax, and have all materials delivered right to your doorstep.
Material Kit deliveries take up to 10 Working Days. Unfortunately, we can only ship locally at the moment.
Sewing machine (with tools) & overlock machine available for Rent & Sale Here.
Have any questions?
You can contact us: 81397787 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org