[E-Classes] Pet Bandana
E-Classes : Pet Bandana
What You’ll Learn
- How to install lining with your bandana
- Learn how to use a sewing machine
- How to attach velcro for easy fastening
Need Help? Introducing LIVELINE
For selected E-classes, along with material kits, students will also be entitled to get a LIVELINE where you can arrange a a session of 20 mins consultation via ZOOM to connect with our FRIENDLY trainers for guidance and troubleshooting.
Simply WhatsApp us at 81397787 to make an appointment!
For those who purchased without Material Kit, you will need to print it out your drafts before attending your E-Class.
TOOLS & MATERIALS NEEDED:
[Ensure you have all of these materials if you are not purchasing the Material Kit*]
- 0.5m light/medium weight cotton
- 0.5m cotton lining
- Velcro strips
- Sewing threads
- Paper Scissors
- Fabric Scissors
- Fabric Marker/ Chalk
- Printer & Paper
- Sewing Machine
OUR MATERIAL KIT INCLUDES [Tools & Machines Not Included]
1. Fully Prepared Fabric (Material Kit A Or Material Kit B)
- Ironed & Cut Out in your size
- All Panels labelled
- Edges overlocked
2. Hardcopy Patterns & Essential Sewing Notions
- Matching Threads
- 3cm velcro strips
- Paper patterns in both soft & hardcopy
So you can sit back, relax and have all materials delivered right to your doorstep.
Material Kit deliveries take up till 7 Working Days. Unfortunately we can only ship locally at the moment.
Sewing machine (with tools) & overlock machine available for Rent & Sale Here.
Have any questions?
You can contact us: 81397787 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org