[E-Classes] Boxy Pencil Case (For Kids & Adults)
E-Classes : Boxy Pencil Case
Wanna get your child involved in making things on their own? You can join your kid in this class and learn to make a pencil case together!
Our popular Pencil Case workshop is for kids ages 7 and up!
What You’ll Learn:
- Learn how to use a sewing machine
- Understand construction techniques and use different types of footers
- Install a metal zipper with a sewing machine
- How to create boxy corners
How Do I Access My E-Classes?
Need Help? Introducing LIVELINE
For selected E-classes, along with material kits, students have the option to purchase a LIVELINE where you can arrange a session of 20 mins consultation via ZOOM to connect with our FRIENDLY trainers for guidance and troubleshooting.
Simply WhatsApp us at 81397787 to make an appointment!
For those who purchased without Material Kit, you will need to print it out the draft before attending your E-Class.
TOOLS & MATERIALS NEEDED:
(Kindly ensure you have all of these materials if you are not purchasing the Material Kit*)
- Cotton fabric (half a yard/ meter)
- Soft Interfacing- one side with glue only (half a yard/ meter)
- 10” Metal Zipper
- Matching Threads
- Paper Scissors
- Fabric Scissors
- Fabric Marker/ Chalk
- Left Right Footer aka Normal Zipper Footer
- Sewing Machine
- Optional: Overlock Machine (or zig-zag stitch on the sewing machine)
OUR MATERIAL KIT* INCLUDES: [Tools & Machines Not Included]
1. Fully Prepared Fabric (Material Kit A Or Material Kit B)
- Ironed & Cut Out
- All Panels labelled
- Edges overlocked
2. Hardcopy Patterns & Essential Sewing Notions
- Matching Threads
- 10" Metal Zipper
- Paper patterns in both soft & hardcopy
So you can sit back, relax and have all materials delivered right to your doorstep.
Material Kit deliveries take up till 7 Working Days. Unfortunately we can only ship locally at the moment.
Sewing machine (with tools) & overlock machine available for rent/sale here.
Have any questions?
You can contact us: 81397787 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org