Basic: Women's Jubah
No Dates? Please click here if you are interested
*Beginners may apply.
*All patterns are custom fit to your measurements.
*Fabrics, Sewing Machines and Tools are Provided.
6 Sessions | Total of 15 hours: (2.5 hrs/session)
Pick up the skills to make a cute dress where you get to pick the sleeve length and the skirt length and make it in your selected fabric! Featuring darts to complement your curves, you can choose to sew them or leave them unsewn for a looser fit. Lots of techniques to learn in this class!
- V-neckline or round neckline
- Sleeveless & With Sleeves
- Knee Length & Maxi Length
- Side Pockets
Kindly submit your measurements or the measurements of the person you would like to work on at least 7 DAYS BEFORE coming to class.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Techniques to install sleeves or clean finish edges for a sleeveless outfit
- Installing a discreet invisible zipper
- Adding side pockets
- Handling & using the overlocker and sewing machine
- Using tools necessary for sewing & construction
- Basic understanding of reading patterns & laying out fabric