Basic Sewing & Patternmaking: Easy Pants
If you’ve done some sewing but want to learn professional techniques, you are ready for this class. If you’re not familiar with the sewing machine, click here for our Starter Bundle Class.
4 Session Workshop | Total of 12 hours
Please wear pants to the first class to facilitate measuring.
Draft, cut and sew up a pair of easy pants in your size. You no longer have to worry about not being able to find a pair of pants too!
Learners may decide to progress later on into making a pair of tailored pants.
All sewing tools & domestic sewing machines provided. You will be briefed on the materials needed during the first class session.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to take lower body measurements for making pants.
- Learn the right method to draft a pair of pants from scratch in your size.
- Adding functional side pockets
- Create a very versatile pair or pants with an elasticized waist using the sewing and overlock machines
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $30/hr
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable
Individual & group workshops are available to book on request, please enquire. We also offer workshops not listed & can tailor them to suit your needs.
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.