3 IN 1 Suede Pansy: (Bracelet/Necklace/Brooch) by My Precious Gem
1 Session Workshop | Total of 2 hours
MY PRECIOUS GEM X FASHION MAKERSPACE
Welcoming our featured maker, June Koh.
A versatile way to wear your one-of-a-kind piece of jewellery. You can wear it as a bracelet, brooch or a necklace. In this class you will learn techniques for making a bezel for Swarovski Rivoli, basic bead embroidery stitch and branch fringe stitching.
All materials and tools needed will be provided in class.
What You’ll Learn:
- Learn how to make bezel for Swarovski Rivoli using seed beads.
- Attaching petals onto backing.
- Learn basic bead emboridery stitch on the leaf using seed beads.
- Learn how to sew branch fringe using seed beads and Czech glass beads.
- Have prior experiences in needle work.
- No machine sewing needed.
- Hand sewn project experiences not mandatory but would be ideal.
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15-$30/hr (GST incl.)
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.
ABOUT JUNE KOH:
June is an ACTA Certified trainer. She is an experienced and patient jewellery making instructor who has conducted workshops for more than 10 years. Let’s #iwearmypreciousgem
Check her out at https://instagram.com/mypreciousgem_sg