Pattern: 202 – Flared Skirt
Please remember to fill in your measurements after purchasing your drafts. Thank you.
Fashion Makperspace is going digital, and that includes our beloved products! We are are bringing both our patterns and instructions online, so you can sew them any time, any where!
Pattern: 202 – Flared Skirt*Custom Fit
Flaunt this 50’s-inspired retro skirt & master a timeless piece for your wardrobe. Classic never goes out of style – the graceful drapes of this silhouette can be most flattering for different figure types!
In this 3 session workshop chock full of tricks-of-the-trade, you will also get to use a domestic serger to overlock edges, plus how to lay & cut patterns, install a side seam pocket, button + placket side closure and put on a straight waistband.
Each purchase comes with a Custom Pattern & Instruction Handout.
THIS IS A CUSTOM FIT PATTERN - All patterns are customised to your size.
Unsure how to fill in your measurements? Contact Us.
- Contact No: +65 81397787
- Email: email@example.com
- Log Into Your Account/Create An Account
- Choose your size - A3 or A4
- Add your pattern to Cart & check out.
- Head over to our measurements page here:
- Fill in your measurements here:
- Within 3 working days, we will be emailing you the pattern and instruction handout.
- *Studio space is subject to availability
- This is not SkillsFuture claimable
- Teacher not included. :)
Kindly refer to our class policies before purchasing
This class is part of our Patterns For Sale, designed for the beginning sewist who is ready to apply their new skills and techniques to making garments. It can also be a refresher class for basic techniques!
Done some sewing but want to learn professional techniques? You are ready for this class.
Not familiar with the sewing machine? Click here for our Fashion Sewing 101 class.
3 Session Workshop | Total of 9 hours: (3 hrs/session)
Skirt Pattern in 3 sizes*: S, M, L - (Waist 70 – 76cm)
If your measurements fall out of this range, please call us at 8139 7787 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to pre-arrange a custom draft. Additional charges may apply.
All sewing tools & domestic sewing machines provided.
Fabric & buttons not included – Non-stretch cotton fabrics recommended.
Your First Class:
- 8″ concealed zipper
- 3 metres of non-stretch cotton fabric
Do get in touch for any clarifications.
What You’ll Learn
- Using tools necessary for sewing
- Basic understanding of reading patterns & applying their uses
- Pattern laying & cutting
- Handling & usage of domestic overlock and sewing machine
- Clean-finishing fabric edges
- Installing a side seam pocket
- Install button placket & loops
- Prep & attach straight waistband
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15-$30/hr (GST incl.)
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.
This class is part of our 200 Fashion Sewing Series, designed for the beginning sewist who is ready to apply their new skills and techniques to making garments. It can also be a refresher class for basic techniques!