Series of 1
Emoji Character Tote
2 Session Workshop | Total of 3 hours
Your child will be the coolest kid in town with this personalized kiddo tote bag, and who can say no to cute, dangly feet?! Learn simple hand-stitching, using assorted materials and methods to create a delightful school companion!
Engage and bond with your kid in a fun afternoon session that mixes play with creativity! Bring out your kid’s developmental skills and imagination through designing, creating craft work and most importantly, spending quality time together.
Leave the rest to us and get messy in our studio!
Each ticket entitles 2 to make one item. We welcome friends or family to join the class at $12 each! One item will be made jointly – a 2nd item requires a separate ticket. Please let us know in advance and we can make arrangements.
This is an all-ages family workshop.
All materials, sewing tools & domestic sewing machines provided.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to construct kids’ tote bag and use the tools necessary for sewing
- Fundamental sewing techniques and inventive sewing hacks
- Basic understanding of reading patterns and applying their uses
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15-$30/hr (GST incl.)
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.