Series of 1
FOR AGES 7 – 16, ADULTS WELCOME TOO!
1 Session Workshop | Total of 2 hours
This fun & fulfilling workshop will get your child to see what craft skills and sewing can do! A functional and water-resistant oil-cloth backpack featuring a drawstring pull feature, measuring approximately 31cm (width) by 35cm (height). Learn the skills to make more of these cute babies!
Dear Parents & Guardians, if you would like to sit in the class with your kids, you may do so at an add-on fee of $10/pax. However, no additional materials will be provided.
All materials, tools & domestic sewing machines provided.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to operate and handle a sewing machine!
- How to join seams and create a drawstring feature
- Finishing techniques and hemming
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15-$30/hr (GST incl.)
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.