Mohair Bear Head Bag Charm & Wool Felting by Lily's Handmade
LILY’S HANDMADE X FASHION MAKERSPACE
1 Session Workshop | Total of 4 hours [Exclusive one-time only event]
This is an introduction to basic bag charm making and wool felting.
Love Unique Furry Bag Charm but do not know how to go about doing it ? This class is perfect for you. Besides learning to make a Bear Head Bag Charm, you will also pick up the skills of wool felting when you sign up for this limited space course.
No Prior Sewing or Wool Felting experience is required. For ages 15 and above.
All Sewing Tools and Materials will be provided for the Workshop.
What You’ll Learn:
- Basic sewing techniques to join 2 pieces of fabrics together
- Wool felting the bear’s snout, nose and mouth
- Stuffing the bear, aligning the ears and setting the eyes
- Learn how to close the openings of the bear after stuffing
What You’ll Bring Back Home:
- Finished bear bag charm (approx: 9cm in width)
- Notes with templates will be provided after the workshop
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- Minimum 2 student signups.
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.
Lily is a graduate from RMIT, formally trained in graphic designs. She has been in handmade industry for almost 10 years and actively coaching trainees in sewing, calligraphy, wool felting, crochet and other handmade products.
Check her out at: