Ages 13 and above? We recommend signing up for Fashion Sewing 101 instead.
FOR AGES 7 – 16, ADULTS WELCOME TOO!
1 Session Workshop | Total of 2 hours
A great way to package your hearty lunch for your kids in something roomy enough to put BOTH their food and water bottle and is also water-resistant! This workshop will get your child to see what their craft skills and sewing can do! Featuring a nifty bag clip, and straps for cross-slinging. Pick up tips and techniques to make your very own!
Dear Parents & Guardians, if you would like to sit in the class with your kids, you may do so at an add-on fee of $10/pax. However, no additional materials will be provided.
All materials, tools & domestic sewing machines provided.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to operate and handle a sewing machine!
- How to add a bag clip and straps to your project
- How to sew up seams and create a functional bag
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15-$30/hr (GST incl.)
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.