Ages 13 and above? We recommend signing up for Fashion Sewing 101 instead.
FOR AGES 10 – 16, ADULTS WELCOME TOO!
1 Session Workshop | Total of 2.5 hours
Here comes the messenger! Let your kid make a handy sling bag big enough to fit your kid’s knick knacks and little snacks! Featuring a reversible pattern that your kid can flip inside out if one side gets dirty!
Our Messenger Bag workshop is a special for kids ages 10 and up! Your kids can pick up nifty sewing skills and make something oh-so-cute & functional for their day-outs! The messenger bag measures approximately: 17cm (Length) x 14cm (Height) x 5cm (Depth)
All materials, tools & domestic sewing machines provided.
At an additional $15, you can purchase one more set of materials to bring home.
*For additional materials, kindly inform us at least 3 days before the class starts for us to make the preparation.
Dear Parents & Guardians, if you would like to sit in the class with your kids, you may do so at an add-on fee of $10/pax. However, no additional materials will be provided.
What You’ll Learn:
- Learn how to use a sewing machine
- Understand construction techniques and use different types of footers
- Learn how bags are made, install a strap, and kickstart your sewing creativity!
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15-$30/hr (GST incl.)
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.