Series of 3
Kidswear: Girls’ Tunic Dress K203
Done some sewing but want to learn professional techniques? You are ready for this class.
Not familiar with the sewing machine? Click here for our Fashion Sewing 101 class.
3 Session Workshop | Total of 9 hours: (3 hrs/session)
This comfortable and flared tunic dress features a pleated front chest detail and is finished beautifully by an adorable round stand-up collar. Well-suited for summery days, this tunic has flowy sleeves, making sure your kid gets to move about with ease. The dress easily fastens with a concealed zipper in the back. Pair it with colourful leggings or put on a colorful retro headband to amp up this lovable ensemble!
3 Sizes suitable: 1-2 years | 3-4 years | 5-6 years
If your measurements fall out of this range, please call us at 8139 7787 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to pre-arrange a custom draft. Additional charges may apply.
All sewing tools & domestic sewing machines provided.
Fabric & Zippers not included – Non-stretch cotton fabrics recommended
Your First Session:
- 9 inch concealed zipper
- 1 metre of non-stretch cotton fabric
- 1/2 metre for a contrast collar (if desired)
Do get in touch for any clarifications.
What You’ll Learn:
- An overview and basic understanding of kidswear pattern reading.
- Pattern layout and cutting techniques
- How to create pleats and install a stand-up collar
- Install set-in sleeves professionally
- How to press & prepare interfacing for garment pieces
- Operate and utilize domestic sewing machine.
- Operate domestic overlock machine to bind edges
- Assemble and insert a concealed zipper.
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15-$30/hr
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable