2 IN 1 Soutache Fur: (Pendant/Brooch) by My Precious Gem
3 Session Workshop | Total of 9 hours: (3 hrs/session)
MY PRECIOUS GEM X FASHION MAKERSPACE
Welcoming our featured maker, June Koh.
A versatile way to wear your one-of-a-kind piece of jewellery. You can wear it as a brooch or as a pendant. In this class you will learn techniques for making a bezel for the gemstone, soutache stitching and basic bead embroidery stitch.
All materials and tools needed will be provided in class.
What You’ll Learn:
- Learn how to make a bezel for the gemstone using seed beads.
- Learn how to attach the soutache around the gemstone.
- Learn the basic stitch for bead embroidery.
- Learn how to attached the backing.
- Learn how to make a simple necklace using string technique.
- Have prior experiences in needle work.
- No machine sewing needed.
- Hand sewn project experiences not mandatory but would be ideal.
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15-$30/hr (GST incl.)
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.
ABOUT JUNE KOH:
June is an ACTA Certified trainer. She is an experienced and patient jewellery making instructor who has conducted workshops for more than 10 years. Let’s #iwearmypreciousgem
Check her out at https://instagram.com/mypreciousgem_sg