Series of 4
Kidswear: Boys’ Mandarin Shirt K303 *Custom Fit
Done some sewing but want to learn professional techniques? You are ready for this class.
Not familiar with the sewing machine? Click here for our Fashion Sewing 101 class.
4 Session Workshop | Total of 12 hours: (3 hrs/session)
*Exclusive CNY collection- limited for this season only!
Amp up a boy’s classic shirt with contrast fabrics and a cute patch pocket. This mandarin-collared shirt can be customized in length and size for your growing boy!
Featuring a full button placket & short sleeves that make it an irresistible option for our weather. Construct and assemble a neatly made easy-to-wear wardrobe staple for your lil’ boy and coordinate it with the rest of your family’s wardrobe!
THIS IS A CUSTOM FIT CLASS - All patterns are customized to your size.
Contact us at least 1 week before the class start date for us to take your measurements (Contact No: 81397787/ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
All sewing tools & domestic sewing machines provided.
Fabric & Zippers not included – Non-stretch cotton fabrics recommended
Your First Session:
- 6 shirt buttons (diameter 15mm or less)
- Fabric Option A (No Contrast) | 1.5m non-stretch cotton fabric
- Fabric Option B (With Contrast) | 1m + 0.5m of contrast non-stretch cotton fabric
Do get in touch for any clarifications.
What You’ll Learn
- Installation of mandarin collar and yoke
- Finishing a shirt with a full-button placket
- Prepping and attaching short sleeves
- Buttonhole assembly via machine
- Installing a patch pocket
- Pattern laying & cutting
- Handling & usage of domestic overlock and sewing machine.
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15-$30/hr
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable