Series of 4
Kidswear: Jumpsuit K205
Done some sewing but want to learn professional techniques? You are ready for this class.
Not familiar with the sewing machine? Click here for our Fashion Sewing 101 class.
4 Session Workshop | Total of 12 hours: (3 hrs/session)
This awesome kids jumpsuit is suitable for both boys & girls! Featuring an elasticized waistband, with adjustable straps for easy wearing, and a crossback design.
Make it long or cut it short into a dungaree, if your kids prefer it that way. We catered a kangaroo pocket in the front for ease of use!
3 Sizes suitable: 1-2 years | 3-4 years | 5-6 years
If your measurements fall out of this range, please call us at 8139 7787 or email us at email@example.com to pre-arrange a custom draft. Additional charges may apply.
All sewing tools & domestic sewing machines provided.
Fabric & Zippers not included – Non-stretch cotton fabrics recommended
Your First Session:
- 1.5 metre of non-stretch cotton fabric (45" width)
What You’ll Learn:
- An overview and basic understanding of kidswear pattern reading.
- Pattern layout and cutting techniques
- How to create an elasticized waistband complete with sewn in straps
- Install a kangaroo pocket
- How to press & prepare interfacing for garment pieces
- Operate and utilize domestic sewing machine
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15-$30/hr
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable