Series of 2
Baby Booties & Mittens
Done some sewing but want to learn professional techniques? You are ready for this class.
Not familiar with the sewing machine? Click here for our Fashion Sewing 101 class.
2 Session Workshop | Total of 4 hours: (2 hrs/session)
2 Sizes Suitable: Infants 0-3 Months & 3-6 Months
All materials, sewing tools & domestic sewing machines provided. Non-stretch cotton fabrics recommended if you prefer to buy your own.
Dress your baby up for their first selfie!
Sew an adorable handmade set of booties & mittens for the little one! Pickup sewing machine basics, gain experience reading patterns & work with small pieces & multiple layers of fabric. It’s also great practice for sewing curves!
What You’ll Learn
- How to construct accessories and use the tools necessary for sewing.
- Fundamental sewing techniques and inventive sewing hacks.
- Basic understanding of reading patterns and applying their uses.
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15-$30/hr
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.