Series of 2
Reversible Bucket Hat
2 Sessions | Total of 4 hours (2 hrs/session)
*Pre-requisite: Know how to operate a sewing machine. This class does not cover how to thread and operate the sewing machine. Register our Starter Bundle to learn how to thread and operate the sewing machine.
*Important: Sewing Machine, Materials & Tools included
WHAT YOU'LL SEW:
Let the sun come shining with this reversible fisherman's bucket hat! It comes with a wide brim and in small or big sizes and gives you shade and style at the same time! In this class, you will learn how to sew on curves, cylindrical shapes and multiple techniques that you can even apply to bucket bags in future.
This is a fun class to do with friends or family, and you can even wear matching headgear!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Use the tools & operate machines necessary for sewing.
- Techniques to sew curves and cylindrical shapes
- Seaming and decorative quilting topstitches
- Reversible sewing techniques and incorporating a lining layer
- Make Your Order - You will receive a Requirements Email
Book Your Timeslot/s
(Available timeslots will be provided in the Requirements Email)
Have any questions?
Phone/WhatsApp: +65 8139 7787
Class Schedule Dates
(For reference only, NOT for booking)