[Online Classes] Paperbag Pants with Zipper Fly & Pockets
For the Beginner to Experienced Sewists. If you had sewn a few products before, this should be quite comfortable for you.
In this pants-making course, we've included tutorials for beginners, from threading the sewing machine and overlocker to tension adjustments, techniques for cutting fabrics, and interfacing tips.
If you’re already an avid sewer, you may skip the 101 portions and head straight to the pants sewing sequences where we have also included many tips to finish off your garments more professionally.
For Online Class Only option: Patterns will be available only in softcopy. Physical patterns not included. Physical pattern available HERE.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Side trouser pockets
- Fly-front zipper
- Paper bag waist pleating
- Tie sash
- Belt loops
- And many more techniques and sewing tips!
- Fill in your measurements here: Womenswear Measurement
HOW DO I ACCESS MY ONLINE CLASSES?
- Log Into Your Account/Create An Account
- Add to Cart
- Check Out
- Kindly check your email. You will receive an email to set your password and access the student portal.
- For those who purchased Online Class Only, you will need to print out your draft out before attending your Online Classes.
- Please allow up to 14 working days from submission of the measurements for us to send the draft (and Material Kit).
WHAT DO I NEED?
TOOLS & MATERIALS NEEDED:
(Kindly ensure you have all of these materials if you are not purchasing the Material Kit*)
- 2.5m non-stretch cotton (twill or linen recommended)
- 8" or longer normal zipper (you can cut the excess off later)
- Hook & bar
- Fabric chalk or fabric marker
- Thread and bobbin
- Fabric scissors
- Pins or clips
- Printer & Paper
- Sewing Machine
OUR MATERIAL KIT COMES WITH: [Tools/Machines not included]
1. Fully Prepared Fabric
- Ironed & Cut Out in your size
- All Panels labelled
- Darts marked, edges overlocked, notches cut
2. Hardcopy Patterns & Essential Sewing Notions
- Matching threads
- 8" Pants Zipper
- Hook & bar
- Paper patterns in both soft & hardcopy
So you can sit back, relax and have all materials delivered right to your doorstep.
- Please allow up to 14 working days from submission of the measurements for us to send the draft (and Material Kit)
Sewing machine (with tools) & overlock machine available for Rent & Sale here.
Have any questions?
You can contact us: 8139 7787 or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.