[E-Classes] High Neck Tent Dress
E-Classes: High Neck Tent Dress
This flowy High-Neck Tent Dress is so chic, it’s perfect for casual dates, gatherings or even wedding dinners. It adds an airy flair to your gait and carries a beautiful fluid drape! We love how flattering it is and yet so roomy and easy to wear for any occasion. Talk about stylish comfort!
What You’ll Learn
- Installing a collar with tie extension along the neckline
- Constructing a flowy dress with all-in-one-facing to clean finish the edges
- Handling & using the sewing machine
- Using tools necessary for sewing & construction
- Basic understanding of reading patterns & laying out fabric
Steps To Access Your E-Class
Need Help? Introducing LIVELINE
For selected E-classes, along with material kits, students will also be entitled to get a LIVELINE where you can arrange 2 sessions of 20 mins consultation via ZOOM to connect with our FRIENDLY trainers for guidance and troubleshooting.
Simply WhatsApp us at 81397787 to make an appointment!
THIS IS A CUSTOM FIT CLASS - All patterns are customized to your size.
We will be sending you the customised draft in softcopy, 3 working days from receipt of measurement form through email. We will notify you once the draft is ready.
For those who purchased without Material Kit, you will need to print out your drafts before attending your E-Class
TOOLS & MATERIALS NEEDED:
[Ensure you have all of these materials if you are not purchasing the Material Kit*]
- Fabric (3m or 6m of at least 45" width non-stretch cotton fabric depending on hip width)
- If Hip is smaller than 95cm, 3 meters. if Hip is wider than 95cm, 6 meters.
- 0.5 meters of medium-weight fusible interfacing
- Fabric Scissors
- Fabric Marker/ Chalk
- Paper & Printer
- Sewing Machine
- Optional: Overlock Machine (or zig-zag stitch on a sewing machine)
OUR MATERIAL KIT INCLUDES: [Tools & Machines Not Included]
1. Fully Prepared Fabric (Material Kit A, B or C)
- Ironed & Cut Out in your size
- All Panels labelled
- Darts marked, edges overlocked, notches cut
2. Hardcopy Patterns & Essential Sewing Notions
- Threads for sewing
- Paper patterns in both soft & hardcopy
So you can sit back, relax and have all materials delivered right to your doorstep.
Material Kit deliveries take up to 7 Working Days. Unfortunately, we can only ship locally at the moment.
Sewing machine (with tools) & overlock machine available for Rent & Sale Here.
Have any questions?
You can contact us: 81397787 or Email: email@example.com