Overlocking / Serger
[FOR SALE] JUKI MO-654 (4 thread) Overlock Machine
No Overlock Machine at home? Don't worry!
Purchase an overlock machine from us.
Delivery is Free!
Please allow 5 working days for the machines to be delivered right to you.
Key Features of MO-654:
- Color-Coded Threading Guides: Threading the MO-654 is a breeze with color-coded and clearly marked thread paths.
- Easy Tension Adjustment: 1-rotation thread tension dials with normal tensions highlighted for simple, consistent tension adjustment. Specially designed guides keep thread in place and ensure proper sewing tension at any speed.
- Super Easy Looper Threading: The lower looper threader disengages for fast, easy looper threading, in seconds. Just slide the thread into the slot and snap the looper into place.
- Multi-Function Presser Foot: The multipurpose presser foot, standard on the MO-654, allows you to create overlock stitches and add tape, elastic, ribbon, or sequins to your creations. Snap-on presser feet mean that you can easily change from the multi-purpose foot to one of the Juki Specialty feet and expand the creative potential of the MO-654.
- Heavy Duty Knife System: The knife system on the MO-654 operates with a dedicated drive to assure consistent and easy cutting for both light and heavy weight fabrics.
- Serging Precision: The built-in seam guide takes the guesswork out of seam allowances. Just use the conveniently located gauge on the guard cover and serge away, creating accurate seam allowances as you go.
- Bright Lights - Better View: Lighting on the MO-654 provides optimum lighting to the fabric and needle areas.
- Easy Cutting Width Adjustment: The lower knife cutting width easily and quickly adjusts with the turn of the dial allowing you to create perfect seams and rolled edges.
- Differential Feed Adjustment: Keep things moving along evenly, or create fashion techniques, like lettuce edges, with the easy to use differential feed dial located on the exterior right hand side.
- Easy Stitch Length Adjustments: Change the stitch length for specialty thread or overlock techniques using the conveniently located dial.