Series of 1
Tote Bag with Pocket & Lining
For ages 7 and up!
We recommend taking Kids Sewing 101 beforehand.
1 Session Workshop | Total of 2.5 hours
This is not just any tote bag, this lined tote bag has a finished look and a functional pocket to jazz up your outfit!
Measuring 42cm by 33cm, our sturdy tote is a great size, perfect for magazines, books or even laptops.
Pick up the nifty skill to make more of these for your friends and family. We’re certain you won’t stop at one!
This is a class devised for beginners to get practice sewing. It can also be a refresher class for basic techniques.
Dear parents/ guardians, if you would like to sit in the class with your kids, you may do so at an add-on fee of $10/pax. However, no additional materials will be provided.
All materials, sewing tools & domestic sewing machines provided.
What You’ll Learn:
- Use the tools & operate machines necessary for sewing.
- Pattern layout and cutting techniques
- Seaming and topstitching
- Assembling bag straps
- Incorporating a lining and pocket for tote bag
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 minutes earlier if possible.
- The date that you booked may be postponed if that date has fewer than 2 student signups.
- Additional studio time for classes are charged at $15-$30/hr
- This course is not SkillsFuture claimable
Kindly refer to our class policies before signing up.