[E-Classes] Pet Peterpan Collar
E-Classes : Pet Peterpan Collar
What You’ll Learn
- Navigating curves for collar construction
- How to use a sewing machine
- How to sew on a velcro fastening
Steps To Access Your E-Class
For those who purchased without Material Kit, you will need to print it out your draft before attending your E-Class.
TOOLS & MATERIALS NEEDED:
[Ensure you have all of these materials if you are not purchasing the Material Kit*]
- 0.5m light/medium weight cotton
- 0.25m lightweight fusible interfacing
- 3cm Velcro strips
- Sewing threads
- Paper Scissors
- Fabric Scissors
- Fabric Marker/ Chalk
- Printer & Paper
- Sewing Machine
OUR MATERIAL KIT INCLUDES [Tools & Machines Not Included]
1. Fully Prepared Fabric (Material Kit A, B or C)
- Ironed & Cut Out in your size
- All Panels labelled
- Edges overlocked
2. Hardcopy Patterns & Essential Sewing Notions
- Matching Threads
- 3cm velcro strips
- Paper patterns in both soft & hardcopy
So you can sit back, relax and have all materials delivered right to your doorstep.
Material Kit deliveries take up till 10 Working Days. Unfortunately we can only ship locally at the moment.
Sewing machine (with tools) & overlock machine available for Rent & Sale Here.
Have any questions?
You can contact us: 81397787 or Email: email@example.com